• Archives

  • Blog Stats

    • 673,108 hits
  • Categories

  • Advertisements

Requesting production of documents in a California eviction case



2 Responses

  1. Are your services available as paralegal? If not, can you refer me to a paralegal who can do research for me? Thanks.


    • Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately I am unable to assist you as I do not work directly for the public. I suggest finding a legal document assistant in your area who is familiar with working on eviction cases.


What is your opinion?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: