• Archives

  • Blog Stats

    • 643,395 hits
  • Categories

  • Facebook page

  • Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

    Join 7,616 other followers

2 Responses

  1. a scam person got a judgment against me through fraud. it was maybe eight years ago and I just found out they recorded it with the county and it shows on my title to my home. Help 949-235-0998 Victoria

    • Thank you for your comment. I am unable to assist you personally as I do not work directly for the public. I suggest contacting an attorney or a Legal Document Assistant in your area who can assist you in having the judgment vacated.

What is your opinion?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,616 other followers

%d bloggers like this: