• Archives

  • Blog Stats

    • 673,062 hits
  • Categories

  • Advertisements

Joinder of pension and retirement plans in California




4 Responses

  1. I was looking for an answer on “Joidner’ as I was typing my divorce papers..YOU did it!
    Thanks. Do you do QDRO? IF YOU DO $$$$


  2. My divorce decree was filed and settled in Utah but i have a deferred retirement plan wiht the County of San Diego that needs to split. Can i just file the joinder in the California COurt or does my ex need to file the final Divorce decree from Utah in the California court to get a case # and then file the joinder and QDRO?


What is your opinion?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: